- General Remark The entire content included in the site, including but not limited to text, information, designs, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, interfaces, codes, audio clips, sounds, video clips, online courses, blog posts, software and links to external website (the “Content”), is provided for informational purposes. Please use caution and common sense when using the site.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability The Company intends for the Content on the site to be accurate and reliable, however, the site and the content are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether expressed or implied. The Company does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free from viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the site or any other site you may access while using the site or your use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Dealing with Third Parties Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on, or through, the site is solely between you and such third parties, and the Company has no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by the sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. The Company is not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not the Company, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction.
- Prohibited Use of the site You shall not use the site in any way that would interfere with their operation nor submit any information, material or content to the site that violates any law. Furthermore, you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on the site any information, material, or content that:
- could constitute a criminal offence, including without limitation, any crimes relating to pornography, threats, intimidation, hate, assault, or fraud;
- could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with or harm the contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy or publicity, moral or statutory or any other rights of any person;
- could infringe the intellectual property rights including without limitation any copyright, trade-mark, or patent, of any person;
- could be considered as a use of the site that is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components;
- ontains any distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience;
- contains: (i) commercial content, including without limitation, advertising, solicitation, offer to sell any goods or services, or (ii) advertising, solicitation, offer to join any organization whatsoever, or (iii) surveys, contests, or chain letters; or
- encourages, conspires, entices or promotes the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein.
The Company reserves the right to remove any information, material or content that you post, upload, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise use on the site at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- License By posting, uploading or submitting any information, material or content to the site, you automatically grant (or automatically warrant that the owner of the rights to such material, information or content has expressly granted) the Company a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, license, transmit, distribute and otherwise exploit any or all portions of such information, material or content in any manner and media and by means of any technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights in any such information, material or content posted, uploaded or submitted by you.
- Web Scraping/Harvesting The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of the Site in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on this Site.
- Hyperlinking to the Site You may create a link (the “Hyperlink” or “Backlink”) to one or more of the Site’s pages provided that:
- you do not replicate any of the Content of the Site;
- you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the Site or any of the Content contained on the Site;
- the Hyperlink shall not imply any endorsement of any product or services;
- the website linking to the Site does not contain distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience and pornographic material; and
- the website linking to the Site does not contain any information, content or material that would interfere with the operation of the Site nor which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, abusive or threatening, infringes intellectual property laws or violates any other laws.
The Company may withdraw your right to link to the Site at any time in their sole discretion.
- External Links on the site Links available on the site will allow you to link to website not maintained or controlled by the Company. The Company provides these links for your convenience only and makes no endorsements, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding these other websites and assumes no responsibility for content on third party website. Please be aware that you link to these third party website at your own risk.
- Copyright All Content published on or otherwise accessible through the site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by the Company or the Company’ content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on, or accessed through, the site and maintain such notices in the Content.
- Registered User Accounts/Membership In order to access certain parts of the site, you may have to register as a Member with the Company. During registration for a user account, you will select a password and account name. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account including your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) log out from your account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.